The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 44" large format imaging system is designed to meet the speed and precision requirements for AEC, CAD, MCAD and ECAD, with outstanding ease-of-operation to handle all-purpose, office projects. The iPF830 MFP M40 provides a fast and effective system for copying, archiving and distributing maps, drawings, renderings, site and facilities management plans, design and layout proofs, posters and more.
This Multi-Function Product's advanced M40 scanner adds versatility to the product capabilities with the ability to scan documents up to 2mm thick. The scanner has the ability to scan documents up to 315" in length as a PDF or JPEG file, and up to 590" in length as a TIFF file. The SmartWorks MFP software simplifies the entire Scan-to-Print, File, and Share process for users of all experience levels. The iPF830 MFP M40 also offers Canon's Direct Print & Share software1, a cloud-portal software solution that enables the viewing, sharing and printing of files from virtually anywhere in the world, a Shortcut Print button for drag and drop printing through hot folder technology, and is compatible with almost any cloud server that's WebDAV compliant. The solution is also equipped for mobile printing through use of the imagePROGRAF Print Utility app for iPad®, available as a free download on the App Store℠2.
With true 600dpi optical resolution, CIS scanning technology for incredible line definition and accuracy, and room for documents up to 41" wide (40" image width) by any length, the iPF830 MFP M40 is a versatile imaging solution. And with dynamic preview and a large, simple-to-use touch-screen interface, one-click scanning/copying has never been easier and comes standard with the ability to scan to PDF, JPEG and TIFF file formats. The iPF830 MFP M40 provides the versatility and flexibility needed to be used in a wide variety of industries and applications, all in one captivating package.
CANON and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors.
All printout images and effects are simulated.
†The imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
1. Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud providers current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
2. Available on AppStore℠. Compatible with iPad® 2 or later, running iOS 6.1 or later. Data charges may apply. Printed output will be same size as original file. Mobile device and large format printer must utilize the same network. Printer must be connected to the same router that mobile device is connected to via wireless capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients. In order to print from imagePROGRAF Print Utility, user must open their PDF file in another, supported iPad® app. Then, the user would select "Open in" and choose the print utility app.
3. For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.
4. The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
5. The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
6. The imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 systems contain multiple components, some of which are manufactured by third parties. To the extent that such third party offerings come with limited warranties, such limited warranties are hereby passed to the purchaser, and Canon shall have no obligation or any liability with respect to such third party offerings.
7. SingleSensor Technology Assembly means that multiple sensors are contained in one assembly device.