The Canon imageCLASS LBP251dw is an easy to use, single function laser printer that is an ideal solution for a small office or home office environment. With various easy to use mobile and print solutions, completing your daily workflow will be a breeze.
The LBP251dw delivers fast, exceptional black and white laser output and prints your professional quality documents at speeds of up to 30 pages-per-minute1 in black and white, with your first print available in 6 seconds or less2. Eco friendly, automatic duplexing increases your business efficiency by helping your business save on paper costs while saving paper. Your printing needs are covered, with paper handling of up to 250 sheets in a front loading cassette, 50 sheets in the multipurpose tray and additional 500 sheets in the optional paper cassette, for a total paper capacity of 800 sheets3.
The LBP251dw has wireless connectivity and mobile solutions that allow you to keep your business moving forward while on the go. Built in Wi-Fi Direct Connection4a enables easy connection to mobile devices without a router. The LBP251dw features mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device such as Apple® AirPrint®6, Mopria™ Print Service7 and Google Cloud Print™8. The Canon PRINT Business5 app allows users to print to the device to compatible iOS or Android devices.
The LBP251dw offers various print features to help you manage your business. Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage for up to 300 IDs. Additionally, the LBP251dw supports PCL 5e/6 and UFR II printer languages, allowing versatility for your printing needs.
The LBP251dw uses 1.6 watts or less in Energy Saver Mode, helping you save on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This printer uses Cartridge 119 Black and Cartridge 119 Black II for higher volume printing.
The LBP251dw offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, compact, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment.
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
4a. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
5. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
6. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
7. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
8. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.