The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is an easy to use, wireless, single function laser printer that is an ideal solution for a small or home office environment. The compact, space saving design delivers professional quality output in one small footprint. The LBP151dw delivers exceptional black and white laser output at speeds of up to 28 pages-per-minute1, with your first print in your hands in 8 seconds or less2. This device supports PCL 6 and UFR II LT printer languages, allowing versatility for your printing needs. The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is eco-friendly, only using approximately 1.7 watts or less of energy in wireless, energy saving mode, and is set to automatic duplexing right out of the box which helps you save on paper and related costs. The device offers paper handling of up to 250 sheets in a front loading cassette and 1 sheet in the multipurpose tray3. Wireless connectivity4 allows you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office, and you can "Print on the Go" with various mobile features using your compatible mobile device such as Mopria™ Print Service6 and Google Cloud Print™7. The Canon PRINT Business5 app allows you to print to the LBP151dw from compatible iOS or Android devices. The single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making cartridge replacement simple. This printer uses Canon Genuine Toner, Cartridge 137 Black.
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
5. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
6. Mopria™ Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
7. Google Cloud Print™ requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.