The Canon Color imageCLASS LBP712Cx is an easy to use, duplex, single function laser printer ideal for any business environment. The LBP712Cx delivers lightning fast, exceptional color output and prints at speeds of up to 40 pages-per-minute1, with your first print available in 6 seconds or less2. The device supports UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6 and Adobe® PostScript® printer languages, allowing greater versatility for your printing needs. Eco-friendly, automatic duplexing right out of the box helps your business save on paper and related costs. Designed to handle your versatile, growing and fast paced business output needs, the LBP712Cx offers remarkable paper handling in an expandable, configurable construction. The LBP712Cx comes standard with a 550-sheet cassette and 100-sheet multipurpose tray, with optional 550-sheet cassette available to support paper feeding up to 2,300 sheets3. The LBP712Cx features mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile device such as Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6 and Google Cloud Print™7. The Canon PRINT Business4 app allows you to print to the device from compatible iOS or Android devices. With USB Direct Print, you can easily print from your USB Flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, PDF and XPS formats. The LBP712Cx uses 2.2 watts of energy or less in energy saving mode, helping you save on energy costs. The single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This printer uses GENUINE Canon Toner Cartridge 040 CMYK and 040 CMYK Hi-Capacity for higher volume printing.
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit http://www.cla.canon.com/cla/en/office/MobileApps. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
7. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.