A 44-inch wide powerhouse printing system designed to enhance productivity for medium to large workgroups, with dual media rolls and high speed throughput, the imagePROGRAF iPF840 printer is a complete production printing solution. With incredible line accuracy, an 320GB hard drive, excellent media handling, and support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL files, the iPF840 printer is an easy-to-use high production printing solution for any professional with a need for producing intricately detailed full-color renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and other large-format output.
Equipped two media rolls and the automatic roll switch feature, the iPF840 eliminates the cause of many bottlenecks in busy printing environments. Switch between different media type, sizes or use two rolls of the same paper for printing of large, consecutive jobs.
The built-in 320GB hard drive makes handling multiple complex jobs simple, especially in shared printer environments. Relieve workload from your computer, store and retrieve print jobs with the touch of a button, and utilize a Remote User Interface and password-protected mailboxes to keep your workgroup productive. The iPF840 printers Economy Print Mode helps lower cost-per-print while the sub-ink tank system enables hot-swap ink replacement for continuous printing.
A. For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.
B. The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
C. The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
D. For AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT 2008-2014.
1. Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
2. Available on AppStore℠. Compatible with iPad®
2 or later, running iOS 6.1 or later. Data charges may apply. Printed output will be same size as original file. Mobile device and large format printer must utilize the same network. Printer must be connected to the same router that mobile device is connected to via wireless capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients. In order to print from imagePROGRAF Print Utility, user must open their PDF file in another, supported iPad®
app. Then, the user would select ""Open in"" and choose the print utility app.
3. For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package.
4. The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
5. The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.