The Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cx ensures efficiency with its 4-in-1 functionality.
The 4-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF729Cx has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With so many easy to use features, such as the intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Display, various mobile solutions and security features, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute1 (LTR) and 20 pages per minute1 (A4) in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 14.3 seconds2. With Superior Color Imaging, your printed materials will be crisp and vibrant. All mode duplexing increases your business efficiency, allowing you to Print, Scan, Copy and Fax with ease.
The intuitive 7-line Color Touch LCD Display allows users to navigate through the menu seamlessly. Use the Favorites Settings to access the features you use most. The wide screen and color display is user friendly and easy to read, helping you to complete your business tasks efficiently.
The MF729Cx includes NFC capability12 which allows you to "tap and print" using your compatible mobile device. Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, and the Secure Print feature helps keep confidential documents safe.
Using USB Direct Print, you can easily print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
The MF729Cx also supports host-based UFR II-LT, PCL and PostScript languages to provide printing versatility.
The MF729Cx has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office7. The device also has built in Wi-Fi direct capability7a, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router.
The MF729Cx is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple® AirPrint™9, Mopria™ Print Service10 and Google Cloud Print11. The Canon PRINT Business8, app allows users to print to and scan from the device to compatible iOS or Android devices.
With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet ADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and 250-sheet optional additional paper cassette, your paper handling requirements are covered.
The MF729Cx uses only 2 watts or less of energy in wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple.
The MF729Cx offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any small office environment.
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
7. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
7a. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
8. Canon PRINT Business is a new app, available free on the App Store℠ and Google Play™ Store; compatible with iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone® 6, iPhone® 5S, iPhone® 5C, iPhone® 5, iPhone® 4S, iPhone® 4, iPad Air® 2, iPad Air®, iPad® 4, iPad® 3, iPad® 2, original iPad®, iPad mini™, iPad mini™ Retina, iPad mini™ 3 devices running iOS versions 7.0 - 8.0. Supports Android™ Tablets and Phones running OS versions 4.0 - 5.0. Canon PRINT Business combines the functions of the Canon Mobile Printing App and the Canon Mobile Scanning for Business App into one, streamlining both apps and adding new features and functionality for business users of all types, from small or home offices to large enterprises . Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
9. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
10. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
11. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
12. Requires an Android mobile device with NFC hardware running Android 4.0 or later, and the Canon Print Business app, available for free at Google Play. Canon Print Business app must be open to use tap and print functionality.