The 3 in 1, Canon imageCLASS MF244dw laser printer offers high quality output, feature-rich capabilities and reliability that is ideal for any small office or home office environment. The imageCLASS MF244dw has print, scan and copy capabilities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. With many easy to use features and various mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute1(Letter) and up to 27 pages per minute1(A4) in black and white with a quick first print time of 6 seconds or less2. Eco-conscious, duplexing right out of the box helps you save on paper and related costs. The tiltable LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu easily. The wide screen is user friendly and easy to read, and you can also customize your home screen to quickly access your most commonly used features.
The imageCLASS MF244dw has wireless connectivity5, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct capability6, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. The imageCLASS MF244dw is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9 and Google Cloud Print™10. You can also scan hardcopy originals using the Canon PRINT Business7 app.
The imageCLASS MF244dw supports host-based UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 languages to provide printing versatility. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 35-sheet automatic document feeder and 1-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper handling requirements are covered4.
The imageCLASS MF244dw uses approximately 2 watts of energy in wireless, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This machine uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 137.
1. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
5. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
7. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit http://www.cla.canon.com/cla/en/office/MobileApps. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
8. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
9. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
10. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.