Stay inspired with the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera, which combines exhilarating speed and performance with a smart, compact design. It can be ideal for travel, events and anywhere on the go, or as a secondary camera, and features a high-performance 1.0-inch 20.1 Megapixel1 CMOS sensor as well as a bright f/1.8–2.8 lens to help capture impressive images whenever your creativity sparks, even in low light conditions. The new DIGIC 7 Image Processor immediately pays dividends with improved auto focus tracking, enhanced IS and superb image clarity even when shooting with a high ISO. For increased flexibility, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW2, JPEG and RAW+JPEG2 modes, and is equipped with Full HD capability, built-in Wi-Fi®3 and NFC4 and in-camera RAW conversion, giving you everything you need to capture inspiring images and video and share them with ease.
1. Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
2. UHS-I compatible 16GB card based on Canon’s testing standards. The number of shots can vary according to the subject and brand of card, etc.
3. Compatible with iOS® versions 8.4/9.3/10.2, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
4. Compatible with Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1.
5. One-time registration is required on CANON iMAGE GATEWAY online photo album.
6. With the download of the free Canon Online Photo Album app. The images and videos utilizing Image Sync can be viewed and downloaded with your smartphone or tablet within 30 days.