Introducing a standard full-frame camera evolved with hybrid features for still and movie shooting. The EOS R6 Mark II enables various photographic expressions that transcend boundaries between recording personal life and professional production purposes, as well as between photo shooting and movie shooting. Achieve creativity in everyday life with the EOS R6 Mark II.
1. Rolling shutter distortion may occur depending on the subject and shooting conditions.
2. Effectiveness varies depending on the subject. In some cases, the camera may detect a subject other than a dog, a cat, a bird, and a horse (a zebra) as a targeted animal.
3. Some vehicles may not be detected depending on condition in some cases. In addition, the camera may detect entity as vehicle other than cars, motorcycles, trains, and airplanes for tracking.
4. High Frame Rate movie recording not available with RF-S or EF-S lenses or with movie cropping enabled.
5. High Frame Rate movies up to 1 hr. at 179.82/150.00 fps, and up to 1:30 at 119.88/100.00 fps. Video may stop due to battery level, card capacity, or temperature.
6. RAW movies cannot be recorded or developed internally.
7. Compatible lenses, as of November 2022: RF 24mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM, RFf14–35mm f/4L IS USM, RF 15–30mm f/4.5–6.3 IS STM, RF 24–70mm f/2.8L IS USM, RF 70–200mm f/2.8L IS USM, and RF 70–200mm f/4L IS USM. Lens firmware update required for some lenses.
8. When combined with certain IS lenses such as the RF 24-105mm, or when used with certain non-IS lenses as well.
9. A compatible cable is required for wired USB communication (not included).