The Canon imageCLASS LBP312x offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. This single function, monochrome laser printer with easy to use features, fast output, generous paper capacity and various mobile solutions gives your business the support and efficiency it deserves.
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 45 pages per minute1 in with a quick first print time of approximately 6.2 seconds2. Eco-conscious, duplex print saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits interruptions.
The 5-line, black and white LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu seamlessly and customize the settings to access the features you use most.
The LBP312x can be deployed as part of a device fleet managed via uniFLOW, a trusted solution which offers advanced tools to help you track, manage and influence user behavior securely. From routing jobs cost-efficiently, to proactively managing consumable supplies, to implementing user controls and restrictions, to gaining reporting visibility into device usage, uniFLOW helps to reduce unnecessary printing, encourage cost recovery, reduce supply costs and optimize device workflows.
With imageWARE Remote, the device can deliver meter information as well as immediate notification of errors, jams, and alerts by email to the service provider. These notifications are designed to be accurate and contain sufficient data for the service provider to make a technician dispatch decision without having to hassle the customer to obtain more information. By addressing the problem proactively, service providers can take action to handle these issues before it's either noticed or experienced by the customer.
Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business4, Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6 and Google Cloud Print™7.
USB Direct Print allows you to print from that USB in JPEG, TIFF, PDF and XPS formats. Manage device usage for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. The LBP312dn also supports host-based UFR II, PCL, PDF, XPS and Adobe® PostScript® languages to provide printing versatility.
The LBP312x provides generous, expandable paper capacity in a durable design to keep up with your fast paced business output needs. With the front-loading 550-sheet paper cassette, 100-sheet multipurpose tray and optional 550-sheet cassettes (up to 3), you can achieve a total paper capacity of 2,300 sheets.3
The LBP312x uses approximately 1.2 watts of energy in wired, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. High-capacity toner options keep you printing longer, with limited toner replacements so you can keep pace with your busy output needs. The LBP312dn uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 041 (yields 10,000 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 041 Hi Capacity (yields 20,000 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
7. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
Counterfeiting is a global problem! Learn more »
Learn more about our supplies »
Checkout the list of EPEAT registered Canon products »