The Canon Color imageCLASS LBP613Cdw offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. This single function, color laser printer with easy to use features and various mobile solutions gives your business the support and efficiency it deserves.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 19 pages per minute1 in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of approximately 11 seconds2. Get high quality, crisp and bold color business documents as well as photos using V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology, which increases image sharpness and color vibrancy. Eco-conscious, duplex print saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits interruptions.
The 5-line, black and white LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu seamlessly and customize the settings to access the features you use most.
The Color imageCLASS LBP613Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office4. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct Connection capability6, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business7, Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9 and Google Cloud Print™10.
Manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. USB Direct Print allows you to print from that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
The Color imageCLASS LBP613Cdw provides generous paper capacity to keep up with your fast paced business output needs. With the front-loading 150-sheet paper cassette and 1-sheet manual feed slot, your paper handling requirements are covered.3
The Color imageCLASS LBP613Cdw uses approximately 0.7 watts of energy in Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. High-capacity toner options keep you printing longer, with limited toner replacements so you can keep pace with your busy output needs. The LBP612Cx uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 045 CMYK (CMY yields 1,300 sheets / K yields 1,400 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 045 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 2,200 sheets / K yields 2,800 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
5. Requires an Android mobile device with NFC hardware running Android 4.0 or later, and the Canon Print Business app, available for free at Google Play. Canon Print Business app must be open to use tap and print functionality.
6. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
7. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit www.cla.canon.com/cla/en/office/MobileApps. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
8. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
9. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
10. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
Counterfeiting is a global problem! Learn more »
Learn more about our supplies »
Checkout the list of EPEAT registered Canon products »