The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670E is an economical, entry-level large-format printer. The iPF670E is designed for customers who need to simply and easily satisfy a broad range of printing needs - CAD/GIS documents, posters and POP displays, and office documents but without the added features of the premium 5-color models.
5-Color Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink Set (including BK ink for glossy papers)
7X the amount of starter ink than comparable competitor models
Sub-Ink Tank System & Hot Swap Ink Tanks
Fast Printing – currently over 40% faster than its competitor models1
Non-firing Nozzle Detection
From a software perspective, the iPF670E printer has software solutions available to meet your printing needs. Direct Print & Share, Canon's cloud-based portal solution2, is available as a download and allows for files to be uploaded, downloaded, shared and printed from almost anywhere in the world! Also available for download, the Accounting Manager software (PC only) allows you to track job costs, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office enables for documents created with Word, Excel or PowerPoint to be easily printed in large format. Creating custom signage has never been easier with Canon's PosterArtist Lite poster creation software, this easy-to-use software will have you creating professional large format prints quickly in just four easy to follow steps. To improve versatility, the iPF670E printer has a Media Configuration Tool that will give you optimal usage of your Canon-branded media when creating your desired output.
A. For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
B.The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
* As of April 3, 2017, Actual prices are set by dealers and may vary.
1. A1 coated paper: standard mode.
2. Your server must be compatible with a webDAV enabled cloud account, including but not limited to, Google, Carbonite or Rackspace, to take advantage of the cloud functionality. Storage capacity and any pricing thereof is based on the third-party cloud provider's current offering, at its sole discretion. Your cloud account is subject to the third-party cloud provider's terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A., Inc. represents or warrants any third party product, service or feature referenced hereunder.
3. For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. The Windows 64-bit driver comes standard with the printer. All other drivers must be downloaded from www.usa.canon.com. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors. 4. Available for download from usa.canon.com.
5. For AutoCAD 2008 ~ 2016 (32-bit/64-bit) or AutoCAD LT 2008 ~ 2016 (32-bit)/2009 ~ 2016 (64-bit).