|Thank you for using Canon products.
Changes in firmware:
The firmware (version 1.1.1) incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
Firmware Version 1.1.1 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.1 If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.1.1, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Adds the ability to use Smart phone link adapter AD-P1.
- Adds the ability, when using EOS Utility or Browser Remote for remote shooting with two cards inserted, to set the recording method and select the card to be recorded to.
- Adds the ability to cancel [Subject Tracking] by pressing the Quick Control <Q> and then <INFO> buttons.
- Adds Ukrainian as an option to the language of "Browser Remote".
- Improves operation stability during FTP transfer.
- Fixes an issue that in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the <AF-ON> button.
- Fixes an issue, in which the camera cannot be used as an access point if the camera is being used in a region that only support 2.4 GHz bandwidth for Wi-Fi connections.
The User Manual on our website has been updated accordingly. Please download the User Manual as well as the latest firmware. You can download it from the official website.
The Applications have been updated accordingly:
Please download the Applications as well as the latest firmware.
Should you have any questions about the announcement, please contact the Authorized Service Facility in your area or you may contact the Call Center within your region.