|Thank you for using Canon products.
PowerShot G7 X Mark III
Changes in firmware:
The firmware (version 1.3.0) incorporates the following enhancements:
Firmware Version 1.3.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.2.0. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.3.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Adds support for [Video Blog Recording Mode] setting to the [Movie Mode] function.
- Adds support for [Zebra Settings] to the [Movie Mode] function.
- Adds support for [Aspect marker] to the [Shooting information display setting] in [Movie Mode].
- Adds support for [Recording emphasis] to the [Shooting information display setting].
- Adds support level display when AF mode is set to [Face + Tracking priority AF].
Should you have any questions about the announcement, please contact the Authorized Service Facility in your area or you may contact the Call Center within your region.