|Thank you for using Canon products.
Changes in firmware:
The firmware (version 1.6.0) incorporates the following enhancements:
Firmware Version 1.6.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.5.0. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.6.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Improves color balance when the RF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens is attached to the EOS RP camera.
- Support has been added for the following lenses*:
- RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
- RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM
* With Firmware Version 1.5.0 and later.
Should you have any questions about the announcement, please contact the Authorized Service Facility in your area or you may contact the Call Center within your region.