|Thank you for using Canon products.
Changes in firmware:
The firmware (version 1.1.0) incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
Firmware Version 1.1.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.3. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Enables NFC connection with smartphones running Android 10 operating system.
- For Android running v6.0 or later, use Camera Connect v2.7.10 or later.
- For Android running v5.0 or older, use a connection method other than NFC.
- Fixes a phenomenon where, in rare cases, the camera may not autofocus at the edges of the image area.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, when using a Web service, if a camera is registered that is the same model as a camera that had already been previously registered, the registration data of the previously registered camera is overwritten.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, with [Display settings: Manual/Screen] set, when the camera’s LCD screen is closed, after connecting to EOS Utility, the Remote Live View window is not displayed correctly in some cases.
Should you have any questions about the announcement, please contact the Authorized Service Facility in your area or you may contact the Call Center within your region.