|Thank you for using Canon products.
Firmware version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- Support for “continuous shooting” is available when “silent shutter” has been enabled.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which an error may occur if there is a large number of files in a specific format on the memory card.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which an error may occur when silent shutter has been enabled.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which horizontal linear noise may occur when using specific lenses together with certain recording image quality settings.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which the information displayed in the viewfinder may become abnormal.
This firmware update is for cameras equipped with firmware version 1.0.0. If the camera’s firmware is already version 1.1.0, this update is unnecessary.
When updating the firmware of your camera, please first review the instructions thoroughly before you download the firmware.
- When using the continuous shooting option when silent shutter has been enabled with the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens, it may be necessary to update the lens’ firmware version. If the lens’ firmware version is version 1.1.1, please download the latest firmware (version 2.0.0) or later from www.cla.canon.com. to update the lens firmware.
- The user guide has been revised to reflect the functional improvements to the product. Please download the latest version of the user guide together with the new firmware. The latest version of the user guide can be downloaded from www.cla.canon.com.
Should you have any questions about the announcement, please contact the Authorized Service Facility in your area or you may contact the Call Center within your region.