Canon announces the new imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF III Series in Latin America
MELVILLE, N.Y., June, 11, 2019 – Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Latin America Group is pleased to announce that the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF III Series, the successor of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 500iF/400iF Models and imageRUNNER 1730iF Model.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF III Series consists of the following models:
These highly anticipated models provide an ideal solution for small businesses or workgroups within large fleet environments that require printing and copying on letter- and legal-sized paper. Leveraging the award-winning third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform with Unified Firmware Platform Version 3.8, these models deliver consistent ease-of-use with all other models within the series and provide additional value with an impressive standard feature set, including strong security features integrated at the design level to help prevent unauthorized access to organizational assets.
Designed to deliver high productivity, productive scanning, and intuitive ease of use, the reliable and compact imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF III Series models produce crisp text and consistent images at fast print speeds. Finisher models provide staple finishing and offset stacking.
Note: Finisher cannot be added to the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF/615i/525iF/525i.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iFZ III (120V): Up to 75 ppm; includes internal staple finisher
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iZ III (230V): Up to 75 ppm; includes internal staple finisher
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF III (120V): Up to 65 ppm
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615i III (230V): Up to 65 ppm
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525iF III (120V): Up to 55 ppm
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 525i III (230V): Up to 55 ppm
All imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF III Series models come standard with a single-pass duplexing automatic document feeder for impressive scanning speeds of up to 100ipm (300dpi). The large and intuitive 10.1” user interface provides smartphone-like usability and is the same display used on the already available third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE models. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 715iF III Series is designed to deliver Canon’s signature reliability and easy maintenance.
Competitive consumables costs and decreased labor costs result in an aggressive cost per copy to contribute to increased profitability. Flexible paper handling options include a high capacity paper supply and an envelope cassette.
These models incorporate Canon’s MEAP platform and support our diverse solutions portfolio, including uniFLOW, uniFLOW Online, and the standard uniFLOW Online Express.
Key highlights of the 3<sup>rd</sup> edition and UFP 3.8 include:
- Enhanced Security
- Integration with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Systems for more comprehensive security event monitoring
- Verify System at Startup protection during boot process (3rd edition only)
- Automatic network certificate update to help reduce IT burden
- Improved Business Efficiency
- Enhancements to User Interface Operability (3rd edition only)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Accuracy Improvement
- Forced Hold Printing Enhancements
- Enhancements to cloud-based solutions through uniFLOW Online
This important product introduction further extends Canon’s strength in offering a comprehensive array of holistic business solutions through a combination of innovative technology, extensive services, and the platforms in which to deliver these solutions. We are confident that these new additions will strengthen Canon’s position and your position as leading business solutions providers.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
Canon U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., Inc. – Latin America Group, sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.cla.canon.com/rss. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
* UFR II LT, PCL 5e/6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ are standard on the imageRUNNER 1435iF+ model. Adobe® PostScript® 3™ optional on the imageRUNNER 1435i+ model.