Canon is pleased to announce the release of the new document scanner imageFORMULA DR-C230 in Latin America
MELVILLE, N.Y., June 19, 2018 - Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Latin America Group, a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the immediate release of the new imageFORMULA DR-C230 Office Document Scanner. Help boost office efficiency and productivity with the user-friendly Canon imageFORMULA DR-C230 office document scanner. With its powerful document capture capabilities and dynamic ability to scan various document types like passports, this scanner can easily convert paper-based documents into high-quality digital files for almost any office environment.
Sectors such as government, financial/banking, insurance, accommodation services, transportation, rental and leasing services, and more can benefit from the dynamic scanning the DR-C230 scanner offers. The DR-C230 scanner can assist with efficient records management and help reduce paperwork in paper-intensive environments.
- Scan in color, grayscale and black & white, reaching speeds up to 30 ppm/60 ipm, with single-pass duplex scanning, and a 60-sheet Automatic Document Feeder1 for reliable performance.
- Equipped with a double feed release function and one-touch release button to allow scanning to resume when a double feed is detected for efficient document processing.
- Includes features to automatically adjust resolution, help increase character legibility, and straighten scanned images, as well as the ability to scan mixed batches of documents and photographs for high-quality scanning.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) allows users to create searchable and editable information.
- Bundled Canon CaptureOnTouch and Canon CapturePerfect software enable users to share information using cloud applications2 such as Google Drive, and Microsoft SharePoint and Dropbox.
- Windows ISIS / TWAIN drivers included for easier integration with third-party capture or content management systems.
- The ability to handle multiple document types, such as thin or thick documents, plastic cards, and long or oversized documents, for flexible, reliable feeding.
- Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency, and complies with the EU RoHS and WEEE directives, as well as EPEAT Silver certified, for an environmentally conscious choice.3
For additional information on the new imageFORMULA DR-C230, visit the following web page: www.cla.canon.com/escáneresdealtavelocidad
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
Canon U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.###
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
1. Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages / images per minute, with letter sized documents at 200 dpi portrait-feeding direction. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application.
2. Cloud based services are subject to third-party cloud service providers’ terms and conditions, and possible subscription fees.
3. The facts and product statistics about compliance to EU RoHS and WEEE directives were obtained from Canon Electronics Inc. as of 2018.
© 2018 Canon U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved.