Canon is pleased to announce the upcoming availability of our newest imagePRESS color digital production press series: imagePRESS C850 and imagePRESS C750 in Latin America
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 29, 2016 – Canon U.S.A., Inc.,- Latin America Group a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the upcoming availability of our newest imagePRESS color digital production press series: imagePRESS C850 and imagePRESS C750.
Built upon the successful imagePRESS C800 Series platform, the imagePRESS C850/C750 digital color production presses offers end-users even more capabilities, outstanding quality, productivity, and versatility in a compact, scalable footprint. Designed for small-to-medium commercial, franchise, in-plant, transactional and quick printers, imagePRESS C850 Series is equipped to handle a variety of media options up to 110 lb. Cover, including heavy, coated, textured stock, envelopes, and long sheets up to 30 inches at an outstanding level of reliability and performance.
Proven Technologies from the imagePRESS C800 Series:
New Capabilities and Highlights:
- Unique Gloss Optimization – to match gloss of the output to the paper for offset like quality
- CV Toner – for smooth, vivid, and consistent image quality
- Compact Registration Module – for best in class front to back registration
- R-VCSEL – for high definition 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution
- Advanced ITB – for outstanding quality on various media including textured
- Multi D.A.T.– for precise real-time color correction
- Advanced Twin Belt Fixing – for high productivity with gloss optimization
New in-line finishing options:
- Faster turnaround with print speeds of up to 85 ipm (Color/B&W)
- New system and accessories design with Titanium White top level
- Auto-duplex long sheet printing1 of up to 30 inches expands offering for new applications such as 6- panel brochures and dust jackets
- Long sheet feeding is supported one sheet at a time via the bypass tray
- If flat sheets are not the desired end product, offline post-processing will be required for long sheet applications
New PRISMAsync Color Print Server V5 for more flexibility in achieving amazing print quality & more:
- More productivity from the Booklet Trimmer-F1 with increased trim waste bin capacity and on- the-fly waste removal allowing for continuous run
- Forthcoming: The new in-line Multi-Function Professional Puncher-A12 offers die punching of the full range of imagePRESS C850 Series supported paper weights up to 300 gsm as well die punching of 11”x17” and 12”x18” paper formats for a broader diversity in finishing including oblong presentation books. It will also support in-line creasing e.g. for covers of saddle-stitched booklets
- Faster, Simple Registration Adjustment
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
- Realistic previews on the user interface
- Flexible color corrections with Pixel precise preview and curve editing
- Digital Moiré Reduction
- Security extensions
- Forthcoming: operator intervention alerts via smartphone3
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.###
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
1. Requires long sheet feeding and output options.
2. Not available at launch. Expected availability: end 2016. A separate availability announcement will be issued in due time.
3. Not available at launch. Expected availability: begin 2017. Will require new remote services to be announced in due time.