Canon Latin America Group helps maximize home office and small business efficiency with new series of wireless inkjet printers
Next Generation MAXIFY Models Ideal for Micro, Small and Home Office Business Owners Looking for Cost Effective Printing Solutions
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 20, 2016 – Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Latin America Group, a leader in digital imaging solutions, today introduced five next generation MAXIFY Wireless1 Inkjet printers for all of today’s home office, microbusiness and small business owners. Designed with users in different types of industries in mind, these Wi-Fi® enabled printers offer improved functionality, such as increased print speeds, management information base (MIB) support, and select models offer larger LCD screens. Each printer also features cloud printing capabilities2, 3, 4, and other convenient functions to give consumers peace of mind around a sound investment.
The five MAXIFY models are:
- MAXIFY MB5410 Wireless Inkjet Small Office All-In-One (AIO) printer
- MAXIFY MB5110 Wireless Inkjet Small Office All-In-One (AIO) printer
- MAXIFY MB2710 Wireless Inkjet Home Office All-In-One (AIO) printer
- MAXIFY MB2110 Wireless Inkjet Home Office All-In-One (AIO) printer
- MAXIFY iB4110 Wireless Inkjet Small Office printer
"Since the launch of the MAXIFY brand of printers, Canon has been unwaveringly committed to supporting small and home office business professionals with products and services they need to improve the workflow for their business," said Yasuhiro Suzuki, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Canon U.S.A. Latin America Group. "The new generation of MAXIFY printers further solidifies this commitment with the incorporation of feature sets that are specifically designed to help the business owner to nurture and grow their business."
Each of the MAXIFY printers are built on a foundation of high-quality imaging technology, so it’s no surprise that throughout this series of wireless inkjet printers, users can expect to find high ink yields and paper capacities, easy operation, improved fast first print-out speeds of six seconds for black and white documents and seven seconds for color from a ready state and most importantly, low cost. This new series of wireless inkjet printers provides business owners with an essential and affordable tool that serves as a smart investment month to month, as the printers produce visually impactful documents for pennies a page.
MIB support further enables Canon to help reduce the operational burden on administrators in an environment where inkjet and laser printers are present. Other key features include support for printing labels, envelopes, company letterhead, and IP address filtering to accommodate a wide variety of office uses. A Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) individual ink tank system are utilized within these updated models as well. The DRHD system is designed to produce graphs and charts with sharp and vivid colors with crisp text, which is friction and marker resistant and allows the user to print consistent and official grade business quality documents in-house. In addition, to help conserve energy, all of the All-In-One MAXIFY printers will continue to have the ability to automatically schedule on and off times.
With the Canon PRINT2
application, users can directly access the cloud through MAXIFY Cloud Link3
from compatible mobile devices and tablets to print important documents from almost anywhere. Necessary for on-the-go small business users, MAXIFY Cloud Link enables important documents and presentations to be accessed and printed at any time from a compatible mobile device or tablet by connecting to popular online social platforms and services, such as Microsoft One Drive®
, Google Drive™
, and Photobucket®
. Further adding to the overall wireless capabilities of the MAXIFY line of printers is Google Cloud Print4
, which allows users to send Gmail messages, file attachments and select Google Docs to the printer from any compatible devices.
Home Office Users:
The MAXIFY MB2710 and MB2110 Home Office AIO printers would be the ideal choice for self-employeed part or full time businesses owners . The MAXIFY MB2710 printer provides a print output of approximately 24 images per minute (ipm)5 for black-and-white documents and 15.5 ipm5 for color while the MB2110 prints 19 ipm5 and 13 ipm5 respectively. Another difference between the two printers for home office environments is the size of the screen panel, the MB2710 has a 3.0-inch TFT LCD screen panel and the MB2110 printer features a 2.5-inch TFT LCD screen. Both printers provide a page yield of 1,200 for black and white documents and 900 for color as well as a 20,000-page monthly duty cycle6. The recommended print volume is 200 to 700 pages per month for the MB2710 printer and 100 to 500 pages per month for the MB2110. The MB2710 printer has a 500 sheet paper tray capacity and the MB2110 printer has a paper tray capacity of 250 sheets
Small Business Users:
The MAXIFY MB5410 and MB5110 Wireless Inkjet Small Office AIO printers are ideal for microbusinesses or small businesses with a recommended print volume of 200 to 1,500 prints per month for the MB5410 and 200 to 1,000 pages per month for the MB5110. Users can easily manage print jobs directly on each printer using the 3.5-inch TFT LCD screens which provide easy access to all printer functions, including scan to email, scan to cloud, and all related printer information. Enhancing the functionality of the machines, is the high-capacity print output at approximately 24 ipm5 for black-and-white documents and 15.5 ipm5 for color. Both AIO printers allow for multi-page scanning and copying with high-speed single pass dual sided scanning and provide a page yield of 2,500 for black and white documents and 1,500 for color, as well as a 30,000-page duty cycle6.The MAXIFY MB5410 paper tray has a 500 sheet capacity and the MB5110 printer paper tray has a 250 sheet capacity.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
The MAXIFY iB4110 Wireless Inkjet Small Office printer provides high-capacity print output at approxi¬mately 24 ipm5 for black-and-white documents and 15.5 ipm5 for color at a low cost per print. This fully networkable printer is built as a workhorse, providing a page yield of 2,500 for black and white documents and 1,500 for color as well as a 30,000-page duty cycle6 with a recommended print volume of 200 to 1,500 printers per month. The MAXIFY iB4110 paper tray will have a 500 sheet capacity.
Canon Latin Group has a Call Center7 that offers support for those customers who need assistance with Wi-Fi setup or any other inquires. For more information about the new MAXIFY printer lineup, and a detailed listing of all product features, please visit www.cla.canon.com/MAXIFY.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.# # #
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Availability and specifications of all products are subject to change without notice.
1. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play™. Compatible with iOS 7.0 or later, and Android 4.0 or later. User must register printer with Canon PRINT and be a registered member of the compatible online Cloud service(s) user chooses to access through Canon PRINT and is subject to the terms and conditions of those services. Certain functions (scanning and printing locally stored photos/documents) require your device to be connected to the same working wireless network. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort™ Base station, or Time Capsule® is not supported.
3. MAXIFY Cloud Link requires an Internet connection.
4. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account.
5. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Document print speeds are the averages of FPOT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC17629:2014. Print speed may vary. During successive printing, the printer may slow down the operation to prevent the internal temperature from rising. depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
6. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
7. A complete listing with telephone numbers and schedule by country can be found at www.cla.canon.com by clicking on the ¡Llame Gratis! banner.