Canon Latin America Group is pleased to announce the release of the 3rd generation of varioPRINT DP: varioPRINT 140/130/115
MELVILLE, N.Y., April 27, 2017- Canon U.S.A., Inc. – Latin America Group, a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the upcoming availability of the 3rd generation of varioPRINT DP Line monochrome digital production press series: varioPRINT 140/130/115.
A Solid Foundation of Proven Technologies:
Incorporating the proven reliability of the varioPRINT DP Line, the new varioPRINT 140 Series offers end-users market-driven enhancements, outstanding and consistent output quality, integral productivity, and application versatility in a compact, scalable footprint. Designed for small-to-medium size commercial, franchise, in-plant, transactional, and quick printers, the varioPRINT140 Series features three new speed models offer up to 140 ipm, 130 ipm and 115 ipm1 and supports average monthly print volumes up to 800,000 letter-size images. The combination of higher speed, optimal monthly print volume and best in class reliability positions the varioPRINT 140 Series as a strong contender to capture more print volume and increase market share in the monochrome mid-volume production space.
New Capabilities and Highlights:
DirectPress Technology all but eliminates quality degradation; providing output consistency over time and from press to press; and results in class leading reliability
HeatXchange Technology makes clever use of energy by recycling the heat used to fuse toner to paper, helping reduce energy consumption
EnergyLogic Technology smartly balances energy providing for faster first print out times and helps ensure non-stop productivity on mixed media jobs
ScreenPoint Technology and its SuperCell Rasterization provides superb image quality, excellent resolution, dense black fills, precise fine lines, and automated smooth grayscale reproduction from all files, black and white or color
PRISMAsync Print Server helps streamline the job handling process with its highly visual press console helping reduce time spent training staff and manually managing the operation
- Faster turnaround with print speeds of up to 140 ipm
- Rated speed of 140 ipm, 130 ipm, and 115 ipm in simplex and duplex mode up to 32 lbs. Bond (120gsm)
- New system and accessories design with Titanium White accents in line with the latest design of our imagePRESS color presses
- Improved Copy/Scan features including Easy Copy, Book Copy, Page Numbering with Suffix and Prefix, easy address search for Scan-to-Email, and reduced scan file size for high volume copy/scan environments
- New in-line finishing options:
- More productivity from the Booklet Trimmer-F1 with increased trim waste bin capacity and on- the-fly waste removal allowing for continuous run
- The new in-line Multi-Function Professional Puncher-B1 offers die punching of the full range of varioPRINT 140 Series supported paper weights up to 300 gsm as well as die punching of 11”x17” (27.94cm x 43.18cm) and 12”x18” (30.48cm x 45.72cm) paper formats for a broader diversity in finishing including oblong presentation books
- New Windows 10 based PRISMAsync Print Server V5.1 offers increased productivity, high usability, RIP functionality and widened application latitude. New features include:
- Productivity enhancements with faster pre-RIP and earlier ability to editing settings thanks to the native PDF workflow
- Extension of the unique PRISMAsync productivity tools: next to Job Scheduler and Remote Manager the new Remote Control app is now available, which provides operator intervention alerts via smart devices2
- Security extensions including user authentication by role or via LDAP-based operator login, a configurable user interface and extended audit logging
For additional information on the varioPRINT 140/130/115 visit the Canon U.S.A., Inc. – Latin America Group site: www.cla.canon.com
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.
1. All specifications listed are based on Letter, 20 lb. Bond (80 gsm).
2. Android/iOS supported. Setup and data transfer customer network is required.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.