Canon is pleased to announce the release of the networked scanner ScanFront 400 in Latin America
MELVILLE, N.Y., December 20, 2016 - Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Latin America Group, a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the immediate release of the new imageFORMULA ScanFront 400 Networked Document Scanner. It distributes business information across a network with a user-friendly touchscreen interface and intuitive features. Paper documents can be captured, converted, and shared efficiently for improved collaboration and productivity.
ScanFront 400 Uses:
The ScanFront 400 scanner is ideal for capturing document information in distributed environments. It helps improve collaboration by allowing users in central and field locations to capture and share information seamlessly and securely. Manufacturing, financial services, banking, legal services, insurance, healthcare, and more can benefit from the efficiency that easy distribution of documents within their business processes can bring.
ScanFront 400 Highlighted Abilities and Advantages:
- High-definition touchscreen enables users to preview digitized documents as the scan occurs to help ensure information is captured accurately
- Scans in grayscale, black & white, and color at speeds up to 45 ppm / 90 ipm1 with single-pass duplex scanning capable of handling a wide variety of document types, including thick, thin, or long documents, and plastic or embossed cards for superb reliability and flexibility1
- Optional Carrier Sheet allows for easy scanning of passports for processing dynamic job tasks
- Documents can be scanned and sent to email, shared folder, fax, USB, FTP server, or printer
- Supports LDAP over SSL (LDAPS) to help secure communications between the device and LDAP servers
- The included ScanFront Administration Tool, a powerful, yet simple and easy way to remotely manage multiple ScanFront devices from a single, centralized management console, helps to reduce deployment, maintenance and support costs
- Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency, and complies with the EU RoHS and WEEE directives, and with the ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption, for an environmentally conscious choice2
For additional information on the new ScanFront400 visit the Canon, U.S.A. – Latin America Group site: www.cla.canon.com
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.###
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
1. Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute, with letter sized documents at 200 dpi portrait-feeding direction. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application.
2. The facts and product statistics about compliance to EU RoHS and WEEE directives were obtained from Canon Electronics Inc. as of 2016.