The All in One, Canon Color imageCLASS MF735Cx offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. Print, scan, copy and fax capabilities help you accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. Easy to use features such as the intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel, various mobile solutions, generous paper capacity and a One-Pass duplex scan feature, your business will have the support and efficiency it deserves.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute1 in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 9 seconds or less2. Get high quality, crisp and bold color business documents as well as photos using V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology, which increases image sharpness and color vibrancy. Eco-conscious, all-mode duplexing saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits interruptions so you can print, scan, copy and fax with ease.
The intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu seamlessly. The wide screen and color display is user friendly and easy to read. You can also customize the settings to access the features you use most.
The MF735Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office7. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct Connection capability9, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Pairing your mobile device just got easier – simply scan the QR Code function on the MF735Cx using the Canon PRINT Business10 app to connect wirelessly.
Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business10, Apple® AirPrint®11, Mopria™ Print Service12 and Google Cloud Print™13. Using the Canon PRINT Business10 app, you can also scan hardcopy originals. The MF735Cx has NFC capability8, so you can simply "tap and print" using your compatible Android mobile device.
The imageCLASS MF735Cx printer can be deployed as part of a device fleet managed via uniFLOW, a trusted solution which offers advanced tools to help you track, manage and influence user behavior securely. From routing jobs cost-efficiently, to proactively managing consumable supplies, to implementing user controls and restrictions, to gaining reporting visibility into device usage, uniFLOW helps to reduce unnecessary printing, encourage cost recovery, reduce supply costs and optimize device workflows.
With Application Library, you can customize the printer's interface depending on the functions you need and use the most. Customize your screensaver, check consumable status, create your own scan workflow, print template, and copy settings on y our home screen and organize them based on your business needs and workflow.
With imageWARE Remote, the device can deliver meter information as well as immediate notification of errors, jams, and alerts by email to the service provider. These notifications are designed to be accurate and contain sufficient data for the service provider to make a technician dispatch decision without having to hassle the customer to obtain more information. By addressing the problem proactively, service providers can take action to handle these issues before it's either noticed or experienced by the customer.
The imageCLASS MF735Cx features Authorized Send, which is a server-less application installed and operated on a Canon MFP device, which offers users open access to everyday walk-up features such as copying but requires authentication to all send features, Scan to E-mail, Scan to Fax and Scan to Folder. Authorized Send supports the following key customer requirements:
Restricting scanning and sending capabilities only to authorized users by authenticating to a variety of flexible servers and protocols.
Simplified intuitive workflow for basic Scan to E-mail, Scan to Fax and Scan to Folder.
Allow all users to perform everyday walk-up operations, while maintaining authentication during Send activities.
Reduce administrative burdens with a server-less solution.
Manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. USB Direct Print allows you to print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. The MF735Cdw also supports host-based UFR II, PCL and Adobe® PostScript® languages to provide printing versatility. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
The MF735Cx provides generous, expandable paper capacity to keep up with your fast paced business output needs. With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and optional 550-sheet paper cassette, your paper handling requirements are covered.6 The One-Pass, two-sided scan allows you to scans both sides of your document in a single pass through the duplex, automatic document feeder.
The MF735Cx uses less than 1 W of energy, wired, and wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. High-capacity toner options keep you printing longer, with limited toner replacements so you can keep pace with your busy output needs. The MF735Cx uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 046 (CMY yields 2,300 sheets / K yields 2,200 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 046 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 5,000 sheets / K yields 6,300 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
7. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
8. Requires an Android mobile device with NFC hardware running Android 4.0 or later, and the Canon Print Business app, available for free at Google Play. Canon Print Business app must be open to use tap and print functionality.
9. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
10. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
11. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
12. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
13. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.