|Thank you for using Canon products.
EOS 5D Mark IV
Changes in firmware:
The firmware (version 1.3.0) incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
Firmware Version 1.3.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.2.1. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.3.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Enables NFC connection with smartphones running Android 10 operating system.
- For Android running v6.0 or later, use Camera Connect v2.7.10 or later.
- For Android running v5.0 or older, use a connection method other than NFC.
- Enables support for the .CR2 image file format on image.canon.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which some camera operations may not be possible or an error may occur after an insufficient flash output is produced when shooting with the flash.
Should you have any questions about the announcement, please contact the Authorized Service Facility in your area or you may contact the Call Center within your region.