Canon Latin America Group is pleased to announce the release of the Océ VarioPrint 6000 TITAN Series of monochrome digital press
MELVILLE, N.Y., February 5, 2017 - Canon U.S.A., Inc. – Latin America Group is pleased to announce the Océ VarioPrint 6000 TITAN Series of monochrome digital press. The market leading Océ VarioPrint 6000 Series: Canon’s flagship digital perfecting presses are the ideal fit for automated, on demand book production with its near-perfect front/back registration and outstanding reliability. The same holds true for the production of manuals in which VarioPrint 6000 further excels as the only press in its class able to print double-sided on tabs.
The Océ VarioPrint 6000 TITAN Series:
Building upon the strength of the market leading Océ VarioPrint 6000 platform, the Océ VarioPrint 6000 TITAN Series has been designed to specifically meet the demands of high volume monochrome printing.
- Three models to address the specific customer needs:
Océ VarioPrint 6000 TITAN for commercial printers and corporate in-plants
Océ VarioPrint 6000 TP TITAN for Transactional printing environments
Océ VarioPrint 6000 MICR TITAN for highly sensitive, negotiable financial documents
- Four new speed models to meet different production requirements - VarioPrint 6180, 6220, 6270 and 6330 with maximum speeds up to 320 LTR images per minute:
The option remains for customers using the lower speed models to purchase temporary licenses for increased speed to handle production peaks
- Expands on the well-established Océ VarioPrint 6000 platform, featuring the unique Gemini Instant Duplex Technology, providing unparalleled reliability and productivity
- New design with an ultra-robust steel body to support customers’ industrial production requirements
- Expanded media flexibility to help users extend the range of their applications and access new commercial opportunities
- New media-related options includes:
- New Light Weight Media Kit option to run media as light as 30 lb. Text (45 gsm)
- New Flex XL PIM option for media sizes up to 13.8” x 19.7” (350 mm x 500 mm)
- Increased productivity is also supported by extended functionality in the Océ VarioPrint 6000 TITAN Series:
- Windows 10-based PRISMAsync Print Server v7 Remote Control App for smart devices
- Control App for smart devices
- DocBox job repository
- User authentication and configurable UI contribute to improved device security
For additional information on the new Océ VarioPrint 6000 TITAN, visit the Canon, U.S.A. – Latin America Group site: www.cla.canon.com
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
Canon U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016†. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.###
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
1. Highest speed model for MICR models is VarioPrint 6270.