Canon announces the upcoming introduction of imagePRESS C65, Canon’s dedicated color production solution for the graphic design market in Latin America
MELVILLE, N.Y., November 29, 2016 – Canon U.S.A., Inc.,- Latin America Group a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the upcoming availability of our newest imagePRESS color digital production press series: imagePRESS C65.
Building on the success in this market segment, which includes advertising agencies, graphic design studios, packaging design and architectural firms, the new imagePRESS C65 allows creative designers to bring their ideas to life even faster.
Proven Capabilities and Technologies from the imagePRESS C60:
Key Functionalities and New Capabilities of imagePRESS C65:
- Reliable digital press designed specifically for the graphic design and proofing space
- Graphic design quality with high color consistency, color accuracy, wide color gamut, and flexible screen patterns
- Unique Gloss Optimization – to match gloss of the output to the paper for offset like quality
- CV Toner – for smooth, vivid, and consistent image quality
- Compact Registration Module – for best in class front to back registration
- R-VCSEL – for high definition 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution
- Advanced ITB – for outstanding quality on various media including textured
- Multi D.A.T. – for precise real-time color correction
- Advanced Twin Belt Fixing – for high productivity with gloss optimization
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
- Faster turnaround with print speeds of up to 65 ipm (Color/B&W)
- New system and accessories design with Titanium White top level
- Graphic design quality with high color consistency, color accuracy, wide color gamut, and flexible screen patterns including the new 190 lpi dot screen
- Auto-duplex long sheet printing of up to 13” x 30” paper formats for proofs and design studies, for example 6-panel brochures, fold outs, dust jackets for books or larger packaging.1
- Long sheet feeding is supported one sheet at a time via the bypass tray of the main engine.
- If flat sheets are not the desired end product, offline post-processing will be required for long sheet applications.
- Fast and easy way to dial in front-to-back registration with Simple Registration Adjustment
- Forthcoming: The new in-line Multi-Function Professional Puncher-A12 offers die punching of the full range of imagePRESS C65 supported paper weights up to 300 gsm as well die punching of 11”x17” and 12”x18” paper formats for a broader diversity in finishing including oblong presentation books. It will also support in-line creasing e.g. for covers of saddle-stitched booklets.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.###
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
1. Requires long sheet feeding and output options
2. Expected availability: end 2016