Canon introduces the new imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series in Latin America
These models are the first color devices to feature the Third Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform.
MELVILLE, N.Y. September 20, 2016 - Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Latin America Group is pleased to introduce the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series, designed to provide high-quality output, powerful performance, outstanding ease-of-use and virtually seamless integration with Canon workflow solutions.
The series consists of four A3 multifunctional devices:
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5560i: Up to 60 ppm (Letter/A4, BW/Color)
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5550i: Up to 50 ppm (Letter/A4, BW/Color)
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5540i: Up to 40 ppm (Letter/A4, BW/Color)
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i: Up to 35 ppm (Letter/A4, BW/Color)
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series are the first color models to feature the third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform. This latest generation of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, launched with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6500 Series and imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8500 Series earlier this year, builds upon proven Canon technology to further enhance the user experience and help streamline business workflows. Customers and channel partners can experience additional value through flexibility and scalability to grow with customer needs, a strong feature set and solutions platform to meet demands today and in the future, and platform consistency and coherence for end users, management, and service.
Key Enhancements of this series include:
- Intuitive operation and personalized experience to meet the needs of individual users
- High value at a competitive price with continued added value beyond the initial purchase with Unified Firmware Platform
- Fast print performance with increased color print speeds and no loss of productivity from BW to color
- Faster scan speeds with more robust features for scan-intensive environments
- Consistently striking, professional-looking output due to toner and imaging technology improvements
- Improved uptime due to serviceability improvements
- Supports BYOD ( Bring Your Own Device) environments and integrates with the Canon PRINT Business app
- Standard Universal Login Manager for “out-of-the-box” authentication, usage tracking, and personalization by user
- Supports fleet environments with consistent operation, management tools, and holistic business solutions
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series and the continued expansion of the third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform further extend Canon’s strength in offering holistic business solutions through a combination of innovative technology, extensive services, and the platforms in which to deliver these solutions. We are confident that these new additions to our product offerings will strengthen Canon’s position as a leading business solutions provider.
For more information on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series models, visit the Canon, U.S.A.- Latin America Group site: www.cla.canon.com/serie_ir_adv_C5500
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2015† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.###
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.