Canon Latin America Group introduces the new imageRUNNER C3025i
The imageRUNNER C3025i is designed with a focus on A3 color printing needs in a compact multifunction device for mid to small office environments.
MELVILLE, N.Y. June 29, 2017 - Canon U.S.A., Inc. - Latin America Group, a leader in digital imaging solutions, is pleased to announce the immediate release of the new imageRUNNER C3025i. It has a speed of up to 25 ppm (LTR, A4 BW/Color). It is competitively priced and inherits the "reduced maintenance" concept to improve serviceability. It features enhanced support for regional paper sizes (such as Oficio and Foolscap), and will promote the spread of color devices in regional markets as an A3 color entry model.
Key Features of the imageRUNNER C3025i:
- Improved Operability: Includes a 5 inch color LCD interactive touch panel on its control panel for improved operability.
- Productivity: Enables document sizes to be manually entered even for regional paper such as Oficio and Foolscap, which are in high demand in certain countries.
- High Image Quality: Features the same high quality imaging technology as the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500 Series. V2 color is adopted for the color design to provide vivid and vibrant reproduction with the default output.
- Easy Device Management: Seamless integration with uniFLOW software enables this device to become part of a larger fleet helping reduce administration and print costs within an organization.
- Workflow Efficiency: The imageRUNNER C3025i offers mobile printing and scanning capabilities, including Apple AirPrint™, Mopria printing, Canon PRINT Business Application and direct connection between mobile devices using a Wireless LAN.
For additional information on the key enhancements and features of the imageRUNNER C3025i please visit the following page: www.cla.canon.com/Color_imageRUNNER
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.:
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranked third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016†. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.###
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All other referenced product names and marks are trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.